the year of the rat just started

A couple of weeks ago someone told me that the sky in Paris was famous for being deep deep blue. Obviously that made me smile, he hasn't been to Madrid I thought.. Nevertheless.. I have to confess that after this weekend Paris reach the category 1 of blue skied cities.

Hurrah for the ridge of high pressure!

So, there was a little bit of everything: my first rugby match (and it doesn't seem it will be the last!), new discoveries in the flea market, a new fancy dress party in front of the Pantheon, and more and more bicycle around the city.


1. my metro exit on a sunny morning

2. these guys.. oh my god! Love that tshirt with pink flowers, it is just sooo cute hehe

3. the view from Leti's apartment, not bad for the parties




And on Sunday, a short short trip to China.

In the 13e (chinese district in Paris) a morning spent taking pictures and enjoying a sweet sour pork..

The Chinese calls the New Year's Celebration the Spring Festival (couldn't agree more)

No hay comentarios: