maren

And the post goes to... Maren!
  • because when we met I called her Marlen a couple of times.. and because when she asked me where I was from, I answered macro :p
  • because she wrote me the best itinerary to do in London and because we still have to go together to Portobello..
  • because she came with me to see Editors and because last week she bought the tickets to see them again the day of my birthday :)
  • because she prepares me dinner once a week while we enjoy the company of Michael, Lincoln, Jack and Sawyer..
  • because she has taken me to all the places any girl dream of: shopping in Le Marais, clubbing in Paris and to rugby matches!
  • because she loves Champagne as much as I do, because she likes to bet with me and because she accepts my challenges ;)
Because today it's her birthday!



No hay comentarios: