Stockholm

Again, better late than never... here is my post about Sweeden.

We got to Stockholm late friday evening, but there are no big surprises in such overdevelopped countries. Getting to Melani's was as simple as expensive and there we had tortilla, jamón, spanish wine and an awesome group of people waiting for us.

No big surprises in Stockholm: there wasn't any big checklist full of museums and monuments to see, just some hanging around and parks. Seems that summer arrived to Stockholm the same day we did. Pictures, laughs... We even took part in a wedding in a beautiful place... I mean, if I ever get tricked by a Swede and it is a life or death situation, I will definitely get married there :)

Then we had our botellon over (literally) the lake, great great, no big surprise for some spaniards. I love civilization and I loved too not being able to enter any of the posh discos we tried to, money wisely saved.

And then, a sunny sunday in a park. We had our BBQ assembled, just the american way and we spent the day there, in between baths, Absoluts and laughs.

11PM, a group of ICEX on a sunday night who bet to go out that night and actually do, isn't it surprising? It is, indeed, to leave the disco at 4am, with a complete open day, just as the summer nights I love in Spain.

Monday morning: grasse matinée, which means sleep in till you wish :) and then a walk in the land of H&M, nice meal with my colleagues and back to Paris.

No big stories, perhaps a couple of topics that died, but it was, without any doubt, one of the best weekends I had so far. Thanks to Melani, Maria, Eneko, Oscar, Javi and Adolfo, great great hosts, hope to see you in the future!


And Starlight by Muse to end this post, cause I listened it back at Adolfo's after a long time and I really want to keep it in mind!




Discover Muse!

No hay comentarios: