half way through

six months already!! here we are... not that younger but a little bit wiser. Afraid of changes but happy too. Full of doubts and full of new plans and new perspectives!
so, here it is my balance sheet:
  • 26 people slept in my 32 m2
  • Sent SMS: 1.552 Received SMS: 1.123
  • All cell phone calls duration 12:06:58 (and that's a record for me, you know that), from my fix number... countless and to unimagined countries!
  • 6 countries visited (Josu, I promise I do my homework)
  • 24 weekly reports done (plus the monthly reports, the quarterly reports, the AP reports and all the facebook, google reader and lastfm etc. stuff)
  • 37 torrijas made for Easter
  • Countless concerts, operas and rugby matches (and countless waiting in my agenda)


And still six months ahead...

1 comentario:

Isabel dijo...

Ummmmmm torrijas....