love at first sight

We met in the street. He was sitting in that chair looking throw the window, and I couldn't stop myself from entering. No doubt I am impulsive.. He was smiling, surprised I had dared to come in because we don't have anything in common but we soon started talking about my things. He asked me about my accent, and I loved the way he did, not considering it a problem but something that made me different and special.

He accepted my proposition of coming to my place that night. He didn't show up, but I am patient and I trust the Destiny so I waited. The following night he made me wait two hours but he came, and we talked about El Corte Inglés de Goya and El Retiro, in Madrid.

He said he will help me and asked me to phone him again. I have been doing so for a long time now. He used to promise me he will come soon, then he stopped answering my phone calls. On Tuesday he said he will show up and I wait for him or a call or an answer all the afternoon and part of the evening. At the beginning I didn't get angry, I have a strong temper but I stopped myself when I think it won't be use doing that. I talked to a friend and she told me I had to get angry, but most of the times I don't listen to my friends when we talk about boys, too stubborn or too sure that he will finally call ;)

Wednesday he answered my call and said he will phone me back. I wait for his call all day.. and anger finally appear. I phoned him hiding the number and he answered. He didn't apologize but he said I will finally see him on Friday. I won't wait you long, I said, trying to sound serious and kind of threating him.

I bursted into tears after that. I don't like to wait, and I don't like the game. A friend phone him and he said to me that HE had promised him he will come tomorrow.

Its Thursday night and I can't sleep. I need him and I can't wait for him to come back...

Now I know, I never had good taste with men! next chapter coming soon!!

4 comentarios:

Isabel dijo...

¡¡¡Estamos a domingo y no tenemos update!!! ¿Y quién es él? y ¿a qué dedica el tiempo libre? (vale, estoy desvariando).
XXX

Anónimo dijo...

es francesito?no me entero, cuando comienza el proximo capítulo de "love at first sight"?aiss, qe intringulis criiisss!!!!jejeje

1 besote nena

SANDRA M

Anónimo dijo...

He de reconocer que en inglés percibir si la historia es bonita o triste enteramente me resulta algo dificil, pero te diré
que acabe como acabe no tiene porque no haber sido mágica.Mi primer comentario en tu blog y ya ha sido profundo.Gracias por aguantarnos estos días,han sido increíbles. besitos

Lau

Anónimo dijo...

quelle émotion.
para cuando la suite?? me la puedo descargar por internet??