what we know...

For most of us what we know about a place comes from the cinema. So my first click went to the Internet Movie Database to see what they had to say about Paris. To my surprise that's the result:
  • Titles (exact matches) 13 results
  • Titles (partial matches) 797 results
  • Titles (approx matches) 190 results

Guess that there is a lot to say about the city hahaha

My intention is to put aside all the topics, which won't be easy. For instance. This year I will spend more than Two Days in Paris, so for sure I will discover in depth not only the city in itself, but also Paris la nuit (no need to translate that!) My trip is going to be the opposite to the Paris - Tombuctu, but who says there is not a Tombuctu waiting for me in Paris!

Lets say that this time I will dance my first tango in Paris, but hopefully not the last, that I will discover what there is Under the Roofs of Paris and that I will try, again, literally, a French Kiss.

Perhaps the title of this blog should have been A Spaniard in Paris or Paris Blues, but it really doesn't matter cause what is sure is that we won't Forget Paris anytime soon. As one of my favourite characters once said... we will always have Paris... Today I know that after a while I will for sure say: Paris Je t'aime

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Cris!! tu también en blog, y en inglés, qué nivel! Te espero en la sauna!

Cris dijo...

ay... hubo filtraciones, pero pronto será inaugurado oficialmente..

Minguitravels dijo...

tia me has dejado flipada!! no tengo palabras para definir lo increible del texto que he leido, felicidades, eres una gran escritora!!!
muuuaakk
a bientôt!!
mingui