Tout Le Bonheur Du Monde

I always feel proud when I say: "I went on an erasmus when I was 22", it is like you said you went on a bizarre trip (and so it was) But I feel more proud when I say I still keep my friends from there! Some I have even been at their places: Thijs (Valencia), Al (London), Piet (Brussels).. when the wind takes me there. But there are some from who I get news every day. As any other group it is heterogeneous, it changes, both elements and relationships, but there is still something that sticks us together.
Doesn't matter if we meet in Madrid, in Barcelone, in Oviedo, or in Paris... there are always stories to remember and stories to get into. Doesn't matter if it took us 3 years to be back together the 6 of us. We proved that 48h weren't enough to catch up... we proved how long had we been waiting for the long chats by the sea or in the chill out in the beautiful Ampurda...
I loved to get back with you to what we were three years ago and to what we had become. I loved to talk about future as we had never done before and I loved to laugh and hug you. I feel lucky to be in this part of the world and having been able to share this weekend with you.





Discover Sinsemilia!




2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me he emocionado...

Anónimo dijo...

JOP QUÉ BONITOOO!!!
Qué guapinas estáis todas!!!
Fíjate q yo tb me emocioné, pf...

besiños!!!!

SANDRA M