love at first sight (II)

Someone rang the door, 9.30 sharp (still can sound threating..). It was not him, there were two of his buddies ready to fix my bathroom. My plomber - the boss - arrived one hour later...
Houston, we have a problem - I thought. They were talking about busting one of the walls.. oh my God... I am becoming an adult and I had no intention of that!!

Then is when you try to phone the owner of the apartment, who happens to live in London (F* him) and he doesn't answer the phone. So you talk with her beloved wife, who, as me, takes the easiest option: do what needs to be done.
(Well, in fact they first started busting the wall and then received the approuval, but who cares...)

Now, I have all fixed, but a broken wall... life is soo unfair!

I definitely don't like my jewish plomber (I promise I will talk about how is it to live in an jewish street one day) but I couldn't avoid smiling at him when we saw each other on Sunday. I have to admit it, I even thanked him.. oohhhh nooooo

So, let me tell you one thing for sure. I would hire Anton Chigurth if I could.
For those who haven't seen it yet, I just loved No country for old men. Great film and great great character... So... feel welcomed Bardem whenever you wan't to help me with my not-in-love-with-him-anymore plomber.


2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Jo, yo tenia la esperanza de que en momentos chungos de esos apareciera el tipico fontanero tio bueno de las pelis... Tranquila nena, seguro q cuando tengas jardin ira el adecuado, y si no, ya buscamos camareros el viernes noche!! ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Vaya chasco.... le plombier.