topics and films get true

I am not going to complain about animals. Guess that others have more to say about it. And this is not National Geographic :)

Just wanna say that Ratatouille exists. He lives in the kitchen of my Office. I haven't seen him yet dancing on the table, but we have already met twice, he looked at me and then hide. He is shy and so do I. I know that soon he will cook for us. And I really fear the day he gets trapped in one of those mousetrap I hate.

This post is to greet my brother whose birthday is today. He saw a mouse in a Deli last weekend and he was surprised. I had to explain him that topics are true.

And what is more. Some things in films are true too (surprising eee?? lol) Like the shop in the film where they have dead rats, does really exists. It was recently included in my personal tour... (hopefully you would be able to appreciate the details in the picture, and if not you would need to come and check it yourselves)

(A anotar una de las frases de la chica en la película: No soy borde, soy francesa)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Me han venido imágenes de V que creía olvidadas... y eso pasa en la capital del glamour...
Aquí no he visto ningún bicho ni animal, ni siquiera creo en la existencia de los renos