strike: DAY.. who cares!

Tuesday morning..
Anything you are reading about the strike here is... true? hehe guess it is something you have to experience to understand.. but the most important thing, don't think it only affects the metro!

Yesterday we had tickets to the Opera... thanks that I had taken the metro in the morning (well, it was not that much fun, but at least..) because in the evening, I did 6,5 km to reach the Opera and then 3,5km to get home (thanks I stopped by and I was invited to have dinner, otherwise I would have never arrived ;)

And thanks that I live in the CENTRE...

But the best part was the ballet. They are on strike too, still don't know if it is in solidarity with the others or because they didn't want to take the metro or just that they want to work till 50 too. Anyway, a strike there means that there was no scenerie, nor wardrobe. So.. the dancers were.. some in slips (I promise it is true, every time he danced Patri and me couldn't stop laughing), some in their Adidas, and some with the pijama... PRICELESS.

The good thing was that with our 10euros entry we sat in a great place as it was almost empty, and the ballet is always the ballet ...


No hay comentarios: