shit happens

yes.. once again here is the opportunity to smile (if not laugh) for my optimistic view of life (afterwards, always comes the dissapointment..)
yesterday. some dancing in a 80s music pub and some drinking.. arrive home late
today. strike again
just after leaving my building, I was run over by a bike, no damage, just scared
guess I was not in the mood to walk again (oh yes, my foot hurts because of the bike) so try the underground
first train, full, cannot enter, second train, full, don't dare to enter, third train... I like number 3
if you have a nightmare where anything can happen.. just try this one...
you cannot breath because of so many people (and when I say so, I mean it), guys that tries to approach too much, people making stupid shitty comments about the strike, sarko and politics and why going to work on a friday morning is so shitty.. people having a row, but a BIG one. A poor chinese woman than cannot leave the train (and for sure she was about to fade) and finally another more stupid than the others that makes as Superman and finally makes the train stop for 15minutes because of an alert...
hate hate hate

6 comentarios:

silvia dijo...

no seas quejica! q todos sabemos que estas genial... jeje
un besito guapa

Anónimo dijo...

mariii!!!!cómo me molan tus comentarios, jejej, me parto!!!
stoy cn sil, no llores tanto,que debes estar fenomenal, y cuando no lo estés, piensa en alguna pringailla como yo, lo q daría por estar alli cntigo!!!muakk.Sandra

DAN! dijo...

hahaaha, que recuerdos me traen aquellas huelgas, de media dos al mes, que me hacían perder los nervios para llegar al curre. Creo que es lo único que no echo de menos de París :)
Sigue disfrutando de la ciudad, y no te preocupes por las huelgas, te terminarás acostumbrando ;)

Besos desde Estambul!

F dijo...

Cris, ya sabes, to the bad weather, good face...

Rodrigo Fabri dijo...

Jajaja, ayyy la cris, tanto quejarse... si eres de las que mejor se lo está pasando!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Xo como lo pasamos no??M alegro un monton, yo mi finde sin parar,reencurntr con gente del cole, marcha campestre con mi madre y mi tia de 17km y habiendo dormido 1.15!!!Xo el sitio muy bonito y el doming merienda familiar, asi q bien!!
Un besito muy gordeteee!!!