the city

Yesterday I was walking down the Champs Elysées and I realized I am living in a different city from what I thought.
I haven't been in any turistic place yet, but I have been in many bars I never thought could exist in a city like Paris. No museums at all, no Sacre Coeur, no Notre Dame but I have walked more than ever in my life :) I have eaten a couple of crepes but not only! I have been in a thai, in a japanese, in an indian, in a chinese... (who needs to be in asia!)
I have found you can drink and have dinner here at the same price or even less than in Madrid, which is awesome!! and that you can even have party till 5 and eat churros!
You can find a Noche en Blanco, different than the one in Madrid (never forget that one!) but the Nuit Blanche was also fun :)
So... in the time being, till I get used to this new city, I need more time... cause even though you don't believe me.. I am still trying to get all the things done and I still haven't found the right time to write an appropiate post. Bureacracy here is CHAOS and I am still arguing with France Telecom, Free, Virgin, EDF, RATP.... and of course, don't dare to mention work!
But soon, you will be updated more often.. promise
(salvo si la ciudad hace que me pierda, como muy bien me dijo hoy Pedro... pero que pensais? salir todos los días o qué?????)

No hay comentarios: